I was thinking of you last night. Night-dreaming of you, actually.
Yes, daydreaming of you except at night.
I was thinking of how you'd look in a full black suit, not the grey one you'd usually wear.
I was framing you, with those sleek sunglasses framing your face, and cheeks.
I was imagining you and how it'd be like for you to sing to me.
I was loving us, how we could get someone to train, design and record our wedding song together with our voices.
Love was going in and out of my head. I wanted to grasp that love I felt thinking of you. But all I tasted was a glimmer - a glimmer of what it would really be like to love you with all that I am, a glimmer of you doing the same, both of us just absorbed in the all-encompassing love of us both that God has blessed us with.
Though only having tasted such a faint glimmer that I can literally barely grasp with my mind and heart;
I look forward to that day where we'd both be so wrapped up in each other's love.
I'm waiting patiently..
My Love...
No comments:
Post a Comment