Finally went for the ring making workshop which we were supposed to do on our 10th wedding anniversary, but got postponed cos I was ill, and he didn’t want to take a chance that I would be well enough.
God, You were there. He wears size 18 which is a little too big for him. And so I told him to get size 17. We made each other’s rings and we had a single twist in the band. And yet his new ring fit the wave in his wedding band, and the two sit perfectly together now. Crazy.
You decided to reminisce how You were there when You chose our wedding bands for us, down to the millimetre - how my engagement ring fit my wedding ring and the lady at the store said “it’s very perfect”. It was size 9 or 9.5 and 11 back then.
This time the lady at the ring making workshop said she had goosebumps.
It was You guiding our crafting and moulding and only You could choose precisely how these insignificant things turn out. Your creative power still rings in these things after Creation so long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment